- Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com
- Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names. You'll be directed to the Domain Manager page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to create CNAME record.
- Click the Total DNS Control And MX Records link at the bottom of the section entitled Total DNS.
- Click Add New CNAME Record in the box labelled CNAMES (aliases). If you've already created a CNAME record for your web address, click the pencil icon next to the existing CNAME record.
- Enter new DNS as the Host Name. Specify a TTL or use the default setting of 1 hour.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
If you need ask questions about this post, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org