Just follow the steps below:-
- Login into your cPanel with the username and password
- Click on Backups icon
- Click on Download or Generate a Full Website Backup
- Select Home Directory in Backup Destination and enter your email address and click Generate Backup
- Done! You just perform a full backup in cPanel. You will received a notification email once the backup is done.
- Once the backup is ready, you can FTP into your Account to download the backup file. cPanel locate your backup file in your root directory (/home/username/) and cPanel backup filename normally look like this:- backup-mm.dd.yyyy_hh-mm-ss_username.tar.gz